Easy Art For Kids: Painting with nuts, bolts & screws
- Container to put your paint in
- Sponges or material to make ‘stamp pads’
- Selection of nuts and bolts
- Smock or apron
- Damp cloth to wipe hands
- Cut up some polar fleece or sponges and put it in a recycled plastic tray or empty egg cartridge to make stamp pads
- Pour paint onto stamp pads
- Dip nuts, bolts & screws into stamp pad & paint away!
These prints could make great cards or wrapping paper!
Small children must be supervised at all times, small objects can be a choking hazard. For more information visit this website picklebums.com/printing-with-nuts-and-bolts/
Visit A Virtual Museum Or Theme Park
You can “walk” through a museum on your computer, like The Met, or even go for a ride at Disney World for free from the comfort of your couch!
Click links below to get started!