Taxable Vacation Benefit & Payments

You are eligible for a Vacation Benefit if the collectively bargained benefit package for your work has a vacation benefit contribution or the Board allocates a portion of the Health & Welfare contribution for your work to a Vacation Benefit; or your employer, pursuant to a collective bargaining agreement, is required to deduct vacation benefits from your pay and send them to the Fund Office on your behalf.

Paid Monthly

The Vacation Benefit will be paid on a monthly basis. Make sure to always check your works hours and employer contributions.

View Hours and Contributions

Direct Deposit

In order to receive monthly payments, you must have Direct Deposit information on file with the Fund Office.

Update Direct Deposit Info

Important - If no financial institution or Union Building Trades Federal Credit Union account is on file, a check will be mailed out in January each year to the employee’s address on file.

Vacation Benefit FAQs