Authorization to Transfer Fringe Benefit Contributions (Reciprocal Agreement)

When working outside of the Fund's jurisdiction, a Reciprocal Form must be completed in full to have your Health & Welfare, Pension, Annuity, and/or Savings Plan hours (when applicable) transferred back to your Home Fund Office.

Forms are Good for Life

You only need to submit a Reciprocal Form once in a lifetime for each Outside Fund.

Hours Sent Back Monthly

Most Outside Funds submit their reciprocal reports on a monthly basis.

Check Your Work Record Report

The reciprocated hours should appear on the following Work Record Report.


If a Vacation Plan is in effect in the area where the work is being/was performed, you need to contact the outside Fund Office directly for you to receive payment. Your Home Fund does not handle outside funds vacation payouts.  Vacation Forms are not mailed to you automatically by the Outside Fund.

Click here for the Eastern Atlantic States Regional Council of Carpenters jurisdiction map and Local Union contact information.