The Fund's Nurse Team are Registered Nurses from Temple Health that are here to help members and dependents with health care needs. If you are dealing with a new illness, trying to manage a chronic illness, or seeking preventative care, our nurses are available for telephone based guidance and in-person visits.
The Nurse Team can provide:
- Hospital or Home Support: Visiting with you for support and guidance, review discharge plan, and assist with access to supplies or equipment needed at home.
- Medication Assistance: Medication education and guidance and assistance with specialty medications.
- Scheduling Help: Assist scheduling follow-up appointments with your Primary Care Doctor or Specialists or locating in-network providers
- Preventative Care: Proactive health management, benefit explanation, and chronic disease follow-up and guidance.
- Dr. Visit Support: Attend doctor visits Participants at their request, and assist with navigation through the healthcare system.
Contact the Fund Nurses
During normal busines hours
Mon, Tues, Thurs 8:00am - 4:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am - 5:30pm
Friday 8:00am - 3:30pm
“Just wanted to thank the Fund Nurses, Fran and Nicole. I’m going back to work Monday after a month off from an appendix operation. They guided me through the recovery and Fund Disability Program, making the whole ordeal much less stressful for me and my family. So thank you to the creators, and personnel involved in this great program.”
~ Bill - Local 167