A Faster, Easier Way to See a Doctor
$0 cost benefit for you!
Eligible Participants now have access to a doctor via video or phone 24/7/365.
Register to see a licensed physician anywhere, anytime, at $0 COST to you or your dependents!
You can use Amwell when:
- You need to see a doctor, but can’t fit into your schedule.
- Your doctor’s office is closed.
- You feel too sick to leave the house.
- You need care for your children.
- You’re traveling and forgot a prescription or need a doctor.
Sign Up for Amwell - 3 Ways to Register
Online Registration Instructions
- Provide your name, email address, and create a password.
- Allow location access
- Input DOB, and Gender
For the “Do you have health insurance?” question:
Search for “Carpenters Benefit Funds of Philadelphia”
- DO NOT search for “Independence Administrators” or input your Independence Administrators policy number.
If prompted for a Subscriber ID, it will be:
- The Carpenter’s Full SSN (no spaces or dashes).
Then provide the Service Key
- (this is what let’s the system know not to charge you for the visit)
The Benefits of an Online Visit
Install the mobile app and access healthcare from anywhere at anytime.
Open 24 Hours
Doctors are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year at $0 COST to you.
Just sign in and have your visit. No more germy waiting rooms.
Prescriptions are sent electronically to the pharmacy of your choice.
Saved me from having to take off work. Way better than going and waiting in a germ-filled waiting room!
~ Rich - Local 167
I was skeptical about it, but had nothing to lose. Never thought I'd be having doctor appointments in my living room!
~ John - Local 158
Amwell Telehealth FAQs
Amwell is a faster, easier way to see a doctor. You can have video visits with a doctor anytime. It's easy to use, private, and secure.
- Your choice of trusted, U.S. board-certified doctors
- Video visits using the web or mobile app
- Consultation, diagnosis—even prescriptions (when appropriate)
Amwell can be used any time, day or night. It’s perfect when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy to see someone in person, or even when you’re traveling.
Note: Telehealth is available in all 50 states, but some states do not allow phone only telehealth or prescriptions. View complete list at http://info.americanwell.com/where-can-i-see-a-doctor-online.
There are 3 easy ways to sign up:
- Download the iOS or Android App by searching “Amwell”
- Sign-up on the web at amwell.com
- Sign-up by phone, call 1.844.SEE.DOCS
Enter Service Key: PHILACARP to launch into the Carpenters Benefit Funds of Philadelphia’s practice to have a visit.
Select Carpenters Funds Of Philadelphia as your health Plan.
- I should probably see a doctor, but can’t fit it into my schedule
- My doctor’s office is closed
- I feel too sick to drive
- I have children at home and don’t want to bring them with me
- It's difficult for me to get a doctor's appointment
- I'm traveling and need to see a doctor
There is NO COST for eligible Participants to have an urgent care visit on Amwell!
Your spouse should create a separate account to enroll and enter in the service key PHILACARP.
Parents and guardians can add their children who are under the age of 18 to their account and have doctor visits on their behalf. Enroll yourself first and then add your child or dependent to your account.
They should enroll as an adult and create their own separate account and add the service key PHILACARP.
Clinical services on Amwell are provided by Online Care Group – the nation’s first and largest primary care group devoted to telehealth. Doctors on Amwell:
- Average 15 years’ experience in primary and urgent care
- Are U.S. board-certified, licensed and credentialed
- Have profiles, so you can see their education and practice experience
- Are rated by other patients, so you can review and select the doctor that meets your needs
On Amwell, you can meet with a doctor to receive treatment for conditions such as:
- Ear infection
- Abdominal pain
Amwell is great when you’re on the road for vacation or work. Telehealth is available in all states, but some states do not allow phone telehealth or prescriptions. View complete list at http://info.americanwell.com/where-can-i-see-a-doctor-online.